Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Saddleback Leather - The Best, Forget the Rest



Speaking of durable leather bags - YOU WILL NEVER NEED TO LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE. At SaddlebackLeather.com you will find a variety of simple, sleek designs made out of 100% full grain leather. I always ached for a leather bag that would last my ENTIRE LIFE. My search has ended now. I can't even remember how I found Dave's site, but when I did my jaw dropped and I started drooling (a little bit). Not only does he have a sense of humour, but his site is a breeze to navigate. He hails from San Antonio, Texas and procures his leather for Ft. Worth Texas.

BEST OF ALL: 100 year warranty!!!!!!! Honestly?!?!??!?

It's a family business, and I know people always say family business can't work well, but, they are bonkers.







His customers seem to be pretty eclectic, as you can tell from the craaaaazy pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment